Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sixth Week of School! - Blog #8

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, webpage) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, and Social Studies.


8/25/14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Science
All this force stuff is awesome
We watched a Despicable Me clip. (Vector!) Link

Math

Switching seats!

Computers

Council rearranging high school boundaries
Some stranger asked me if I liked Mystery Girl. I don't even know who he is! Stalker...

Honors Language Arts

YES! I'm on a debate team with Mystery Girl!
This is hard!

Social Studies

YEAH! More History America! Link

8/26/14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note
I will stop writing stuff for class like 'It was awesome!' I'll only comment when there're is really something

Math
Dang, we always win our (sport) games! We have good teams!
Also, tried Robotics this morning, too intense for me. All the other kids there are like, in the nicest way, nerds.
Test seemed easy
Do you guys want me to record mischievous things or mistakes that get me in trouble or could? Comment below saying yes or no.

Oral Expression
I've got this in the bag!

Lunch
I donated one dollar to the ALS Foundation! Link

Social Studies
First test! I don't want to do it!

8/27/14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Club
I love this! I'm doing this!

Math
Principal joined us for class
He is cool
Then the kid next to me asked him about staying hydrated and not having to go pee. I mean really dude!

Computers
I am getting extra credit for being ahead
I'm a trading station. I traded three crackers for two Jolly Ranchers, then one Jolly Rancher for a two dollar soft pretzel

Honors Language Arts
These role-playing things are so funny to do! (NBT)
Mystery Girl left early. : (

8/28/14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Club
This is hard because everyone in my group lives more then four miles away

Math
Is there really such a thing as Math Club?
I failed a test! ; (

Oral Expression
Yes! I passed the interview thing!

Lunch
I am getting cheated out of my pretzel!
Why do girls come and say hi, say something random, then leave giggling? If you want to talk, talk! Don't have to take dares to talk to a boy. We don't bite!

Honors Language Arts
I said a bad word because it was in NBT and I was reading that part. Then everyone gasped and was like 'He said it!!!' because they all know my stand point on that. (One of my friends said my face was red)
Another one!
It is so fun to read this book! (Not the bad words of course)
Why does everyone make inappropriate jokes?!? It is so creepy!
The teacher tried to be mad but couldn't stop laughing
This class is the best (Except the bad parts)

Social Studies
CNN Student News was really cool today
Got most of my homework done already
Talking about the Feudal System, my kind of area (Medieval stuff)
This is making me so HappyLink
We take so many notes in this class, like 1-3 pages every other day
One girl here is royalty (her grandpa' sister was duchess of Czechoslovakia)

8/29/14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
Watched a cool Disney video on gravity Link (This is the five minute version instead of the twenty-five one)
If I ever go on another roller coaster it will be at Disneyland and in a middle seat
I think I did well on the test

Math
I din't win the ALS thing
On one is here today

Lunch
I got to record the ALS thing
I saw my teacher get soaked. It was funny.
I didn't get my pretzel, but I got the money for it, so whatever

Honors Language Arts
I love that the two first religions that come to my teachers' head are Christianity and Mormons
Then a kid made fun of the "I'm a Mormon' commercials
This is my favorite class (Not teacher, but don't get me wrong, this teacher is awesome)

Social Studies
Friday's are awesome! Link (Just give it a sec to load, and unless you want the news, skip to 7:00)
I realized I never put a link to CNN Student News, so there
No one sits with me, even when I sit with them, they move away. Except Mystery Girl. She... is my friend. (Dramatic ending with the voice and everything)

No comments:

Post a Comment