Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fourth Week of School! - Blog #5

Isn't it crazy that with my schedule I am able to keep doing this? Anyways, anything that has a link (video, song, webpage) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.


My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, and Social Studies.

8/11/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Science It was really fun making graphs and stuff


Math We got second in the 'Reme your teacher', so we got half a doughnut instead of a whole, but we still got donuts!

This is easy, we're doing algebra tiles, and I'm getting done with a lot of extra time
The teacher's projector is haunted *It rolls up whenever she isn't holding it*

Oral Expression This class rocks! It is also super easy


Lunch It's so hard not to buy the yummy food! *They have super pretzels*


Honors Language Arts I didn't even need to look to say the Preamble of the Constitution

Some kid last year tried to create mutiny because the teacher said school is like dictatorial Russia
This class is so cool

Social Studies NOOO! The only class where we chose where we could sit has assigned seats! And I don't know anyone that I sit by! *Note: I spelled about 60% of the words wrong on my paper. That is how distraught I was*

Why is it so easy to make girls laugh in that nervous, cute (I'm going to regret that) laugh?
We watched some Discovery Education

After School is AWESOME!!!


8/12/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Science Wasn't very fun today


Math Everybody is talking about Robin Williams

This is simple
I wonder how long it will be till it gets hard?

Oral Expression I'm running out of note ideas

Oh no!

Lunch Some kid made fun of me because I was talking a lot to a friend and mimicked me


Honors Language Arts We have a realist. 'sigh'

Bring Nothing But The Truth tomorrow
I'm confused and don't know how to phrase this...there is a girl a girl who is...interesting. I don't know how to say this without everyone teasing me! WHAAAA! I just don't know how to explain it right.
There is one girl (why are all my notes about girls?!?!? Maybe boys just don't do anything noteworthy?) who just blurts out all the answers and one who gets called on all the time
This Bill of Rights talk is fun
There is one kid who takes every conversation to the extreme. People are like, "You had to go there."

Social Studies

We are staring CNN Student News today!
Ah, screw these blasted hormones!
There is one girl complaining about the look of her pencil
Really, it is just a pencil!
Student News is AWESOME!
Cows like the song 'RoyalsIt's link time!
Need to to Roll Call on CNN Student News
Teacher made break-up letter for example of the U.S. (Tom, Thomas Jefferson, writer of DOI) breaking up with Britain (George, King George the III)

8/13/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Before

Why are girls so hostile?
There is only one girl I know who isn't hostile, in fact she is really, really nice

Science

Why am I the only one working
The others are just copying me

Math

Why am I the only one with supplies
Apparently same teacher last wore see-through shirts without a tank-top underneath. Really!
This teacher is a mature teenager (Not in age, in mind)

Computers

I am flying through this class
I love this class

Lunch

I love being able to walk around and recognize people and say hi, it is just so fun!
I am going to be in the yearbook! Probably

Honors Language Arts

This is fun (I say that a lot)
What have I been doing for the last 15 minutes? Hmm...
I write crap in comparison to the other students : (

8/14/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Before
Silly teacher, she was late to tutor us, we were waiting forever

Science

I kind of want this to get harder

Math

Waiting, waiting, waiting, etc.
Teacher plays volleyball
Teacher wore hair down today (It is always in a ponytail)

Oral Expression

This is HARD

Honors Language Arts

I know I say this a lot, but this is fun and easy
Reading this book is fun
We 'popcorn', which means we read to the end of a paragraph and then can keep reading or pass it on
We also duel read, two of us taking a side in a conversation (but when I read I was when Philip flirted Alison) 'sigh'

Social Studies

The boy next to me looks like one of the boys from 'The SandlotLink
We watch a lot of videos, and no one leaves, so all their parents must have signed the paper, I'm glad you did *A paper that says you're allowed to watch the videos*

8/15/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Science

I think I did well on the quiz *I put good in my notes. Here is how I know the difference: Good and Well are different! Here is another example: Grammar Avengers*

Math

I got As and Bs in all my classes!
Next Tuesday is  an early day
Teacher is going to Sedona tomorrow *We were going to go the same day, but we didn't*

Computers

Is awesome, like always

Lunch

I had to go to the dentist

Honors Language Arts

I caught up with the class fast while participating in the ongoing discussion (I missed the first 15 minutes)
We look at Supreme Court cases once a week. Cool!!!
I got ahead and I started behind!

Social Studies

There is one girl who takes the Lord's name in vain two times in one sentence when she walks in
Teacher is psychic

Finally! It took forever to write that. But now it is done. Hopefully I won't run out of ideas and will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment