Saturday, August 2, 2014

Second Week of School!!! - Blog #3

I took about the same amount of notes this week. Although I think these will be more fun for all of you. : ) And like last time, anything that has a link (video, song, webpage) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

(Right at the end) My schedule became: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), HONORS Language Arts, and Social Studies.

7/28/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language Arts
I"M SO BORED!

Math
I think the teacher has taken a liking to me, keeps using me as an example.

Computers
People are remembering the 64, GameCube, etc. *For a 'What was your first electronic question?'*
Teacher likes imitating grumpy teenagers
PBS means Public Broadcasting Service, *I didn't know that* and is run by ASU *The local collage*

Science
I HATE the switching partners and groups thing!
It ruined one of my missionary opportunities!
Teacher makes nicely drawn tests
Bring tape, need it every day
Teacher has affectation with toy buggy

Social Studies
I'm technically 14, because I'm in my fourteenth year

7/29/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language Arts
We get to check out books and keep them for two weeks!
Teacher really wants me in Honors *I am now!*
I would have Honors 4th hour, switching with Science, making it 1st hour
Genocide happening in Syria
Paragraphs have to be 7 sentences
Says Taming of the Shrew is something we as 8th graders should not read
But the state says we should
I am so confused

Math
August 21st (I think!) is picture retake day (optional)
Teacher implying possible Honors *for Math*
Got 100 percent! (For homework)

Oral Expression
Need to make presentation *If you want details tell me and I'll post it, but its not much*

Social Studies
HELP ME! There is a girl next to me picking at (I don't know what it is, it looks like a hole that the skin is healing over) with her pencil! She is putting the pencil in and out, in and out, in and 'BLURGGGG'
Teacher likes using French accent
Yay lots of military stuff!

7/30/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language Arts
Teacher will check homework 75/25. (25 is how much she'll check)
People call me crazy for liking school, and people are calling me 'Teacher's Pet' AND a nerd for always having an answer, I JUST WANT TO LEARN AND HAVE FUN!!! : (

Hallway
School hallways are like highways, classes are exits and we're the cars, and MPH is MPM (Meters Per Minute) and bathrooms are gas stations

Lunch
Computer teacher sat with me... awkward

Science
Every time the teacher says 'ca' (constant, positive, etc.) It bugs me and I don't know why
Is it just me or are there girls flirting with me? I know one is for sure(I checked on a website how to tell) ( I think this is the website: Link)

Social Studies
I think I dozed off... for 40 minutes!!!

7/31/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language Arts
I've done the bellwork, written a full page report for Oral Expression, and know I'm reading and writing this note in the time everyone has done two of the problems
Thank goodness I'm going to Honors! Oh no. Now I won't have the extra time!!! : )

Math
SO HARD!!!
She forgot to tell us how to do problem 1-17. *A problem for the Math homework.*
Everyone is asking me for supplies! Am I the only one you came prepared?!?!?!?

Oral Expression
13 year old in class codes for Minecraft!
Anya asked for me in Choir, the teacher told me and said Anya was cute and I said she was my sister and the teacher was like 'Awkward...'
Teacher and Ms. Murry were at the Cultural Celebration!
People brought in cool stuff for the show and tell

Lunch
Got new schedule
Why do girls always sit with me? Only girls join me at the table, all boys like avoid me

Social Studies
Why are girls rolling their eyes at my shirt? *Shirt said; It's hard work being this good*

8/1/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch
Someone thought Keaton was my sister

Honors Language Arts
Someone's mom is getting called, cause they are in trouble, and a referral *That is going to the principal's office*
How are these people in Honors when they don't know the meaning of words like; bemused, wavered, duo-tang, eroded, and auxiliary?
Girl that I'm partnered with is bossy, glares and rolls her eyes when I argue with her. WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!?!?

There you go. That was my second week. I probably won't have any more notes because we are starting to do actually work. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment