Monday, August 18, 2014

Fifth Week of School! - Blog #6

I'm putting it up day by day because Dad is gone on a business trip. Please tell me if you want me to do this each week! Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, webpage) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, and Social Studies.


8/18/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Science

It was fun because we got to criticize/comment other people whiteboards
Tomorrow we spend the only two hours at school in our electives!

Math

It just got hard
I'm contemplating signing up for the school news (anchor, editor, or anything related)
I got to show my math skills to the whole class via the dock cam! And I was right!

Honors Language Arts
Argh! People read so slow!
I'm watching...examining...memorizing...admiring...fantasizing...(I regret obeying Mom's 'uncensored' rule, because I try to write any non-school related thoughts) over the beauty of her (stupid cheesy hormones of doom) but I can't stop thinking these things!!! (Maybe I should become a writer) : )
Yay we get to read Nothing But The Truth at home!
Finally a quick reader, me! (That was rude)

Social Studies

Yes! Today the girl who swears hasn't sworn!

8/19/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer
Early day today, only one class today (this one)
Did lock down and fire drill
Completed all lessons required to do until 9/25

After
Was awesome to be able to be home half the day!

8/20/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
First done with both quizzes! (by like 2.7) (on both)
I suck at science homework

Math
I really want to do this video club!
Some ALS thing will let us dump ice water on our teachers heads for charity
Why are so many people always missing class
I rock at math, which is funny because when I was home schooled I was awesome at science but not at math
Teacher doesn't care a lot if the answer is wrong as long as we show we know the concept
Why do I always write so many notes in math?

Oral Expression
YES! I got past the hardest unit of the year!

Honors Language Arts
Man, it is so fun to mess around with friends
This is my favorite class (not counting electives) science is my least favorite (although I like most of my classes, this is if I had to choose)
Why are girls so open to making friends, but boys stay in their little group and ignore everyone else? For example, some girl just said hi and shook my hand and introduced herself, but biys just walk past me

Social Studies
Watched an awesome movie for class (because I finished what everyone else what everyone was wrapping up)
Got called to office...for a hearing/vision test! (Got you there, didn't I)

8/21/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
We got to dance around a bowling ball!

Math
We watched Abbott & Costello SO FUNNY!!!
Teacher says I'm always two steps ahead, skipping the middle (is that a compliment or a concern?)

Computers
I don't want to this but, I'm BORED!!!

Honors Language Arts
Mystery Girl (as I will call her until I choose to tell her name) (also, 90% of the notes on girls were about her) is very confusing. It seems that she wants to talk to me, but doesn't because of her friends.
Why are girls so cute yet so confusing?

Social Studies
Done with 20 minutes to spare
First done
No homework left
I love this class
I love all my classes! Never mind what I said! I have no favorites.

8/22/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
I have now seen a video in all of my classes
This is such a kiddy video

Math
I'm not paying one dollar for a 1 in 100 chance of getting pick to dump ice water on my teachers head!
People only pay attention to me because of my lunch
The trick to doing a high-five right every time is to look at the other persons elbow

Lunch
Need lunch money...

Honors Language Arts
The kids here are so funny!
These debates are going to be awesome!

Social Studies
Everyone is going to this FCA thing *Fellowship of Christian Athletes*
Kids say there is some party tonight by some kid
I want to go!
This edition of CNN Student News was beautiful
I have to write an essay today. My first essay
My first essay is done with 20 minutes to spare. And it is 4 paragraphs long, each 5 or more sentences, mind you.

Alright. And that was this weeks edition of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment