Sunday, September 28, 2014

Tenth Week of School! - Blog #13

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, website) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, Social Studies.

9/22/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
I feel so ready for the final tomorrow!
Some guy keeps stealing people's chap stick
Why chap stick?!?

Math
We had a fire drill
Ooh, the teacher is so mad at this one kid

Oral Expression
This class is awesome
So is the teacher
This teacher really likes me, and she said I'm awesome and my team is lucky to have me

9/23/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Club
Why is it so easy to make friends here?

Science
Final is today!
OK, that was too easy

Computers
I did 40% better on the typing test now then at the start of the year

Honors Language Arts
We're doomed
One guy on our debate team hasn't done his argumentative paragraph

9/24/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
We are doing our last graded assignment!
It is an 'Rube Goldberg' machine Link

Math
Time for another final!
I totally aced that

Oral Expression
Another final aced

9/25/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
There is a teacher in training here, and she seems to have taken a liking to our group

Math
I feel that these finals are a joke

9/26/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before
This is a team game day

1st and 2nd hour
We played kickball, name that tune, and quiz bowl

Oral Expression
I love how when someones part goes on the screen (Our skits were recorded) that person couldn't look, including me
I just look so stupid!

Lunch
There was a school band and they were AWESOME!!!

Last two hours
I hung out, until the assembly
By the way, I am Student of the Quarter!
So Student of the Quarter and Best Reader! YEAH! I am so awesome!

Assembly
The assembly was so loud!
There were competitions and cheerleaders
And I got to go in frount of everyone because of being Student of the Quarter

And that was the last week of school for two weeks! Keep and eye out for certain birthday blogs! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment