Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ninth Week of School! - Blog #12

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, website) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, Social Studies.

9/15/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before
A friends dad drove us to school and bought us McDonald's Cinnabuns

Science
We are doing an experiment with balloons and pennies, and the balloons kept popping in peoples faces and I couldn't stop laughing!

Math
I am nominating one of my teachers for the Silver Apple Award, which (aside from a trophy) will give them $500 to spend on classroom stuff Link
This is a kid snippet because one kid thinks 4*6 is 36, and doesn't seem to know how to add 5 to 24 Link

Lunch
I am so alone...watching, thinking...

Honors Language Arts
I am sad, I had to criticize a friend's paragraph and it was bad, and I'm worried they won't be happy with me (I'm over dramatizing, aren't I? Plus, if one paragraph made the mmad at me, then they probably aren't really my friend)
By the way, I keep genders and names secret for two reasons; one, to hopefully minimize teasing; two, for their privacy

9/16/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Club
i want to do this, but I have to choose between this and Video Club

Science
Why are these two kids such big cheaters? They take my paper and copy and I can't get them to cut it out
Now they're taking my pencil to use the eraser! (I'm writing this with another pencil)
NOOO! Our seats changed and I'm sitting with one of them!

Math
Teacher is assigning seats
I got put with a troublemaker, but at least I'm up front
One kid got in the teacher's chair, and the teacher slowly wrote the kids name, so the kid jumped up, and flew over the desk, and rolled down the aisle into his desk and sat down
It was so funny!

Oral Expression
'sigh' I'm the only one (literally, I counted) who doesn't have a phone/device
I have homework in an elective?!?

Honors Language Arts
One kid read a girl part with a voice to match, and said he was 'reaching his inner woman'

9/17/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before
I have chosen Book Club

Science
We have to make a timeline of Issac Newton with pictures and I suck at drawing
ARGH!

Computer
Our final is upon us! We have to tell a story with 9 slides using the tools that we have been learning
If you guys want to see all of my power points, tell me in the comments

Lunch
So alone...again...

Honors Language Arts
We finished Nothing But The Truth
Wow...what an ending

Social Studies
On CNN Student News it mentioned Charlottesville, VA

9/18/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
We had a sub today

Math
We played Jeopardy

Oral Expression
This skit is so funny
I'm the 'peeping tom' ; )

9/19/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
i got called to the library because I'm the best reader on my team! (not sports, class team)

Math
I hate being near troublemakers because then I often share the punishment (not being able to leave until last)

Computers
Something I've realized is that just saying a couple words to someone or just being around them, you'll eventually become friends, at least to a certain extent

Honors Language Arts
We are the best debate team as in it's fun to be together, but we don't really do much

Social Studies
Yeah! Our teacher had to leave and our sub is my awesome computers teacher!

And there is this week. Join me next time for the last week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment