Monday, September 15, 2014

Eighth Week of School! - Blog #10

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, website) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, Social Studies.

9/8/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
So...much...rain...
Why was I not told today was optional?!?
There is like no one here

Oral Expression
We watched Napoleon Dynamite Link

Honors Language Arts
Happy National Literacy Day!
These activities are awesome, because we are writing paragraphs about our favorite books

9/9/14------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
People think I'm weird for coming to school because it was optional

Honors Language Arts
I am considering becoming a Student Aid, but I would have to give Art or Lead the Way
We went speed dating (which, when I learned the concept, think is stupid)(with books)

9/10/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
What is with all this biker clothing? And what is Grease? Link I'm not writing anything fast enough!!!

Math
Book Club starts next Tuesday
Why do none of these kids have any discipline?
now we're talking about 9/11, and the teacher almost slipped about her age
Oh, this is fun

Oral Expression
We have started the bulling unit
So many bad memories...
OK, so we watched a video saying all the different ways that bullies use to bully, and some of these stories are just plain sad
I am being bullied in three different ways (bulling does not always happen on purpose, by the way)
1. Verbal (name-calling)
Example: nerd, teacher's pet, perfect pest (That's because I don't get in trouble and refuse to accept dares that would get me in trouble
2. Exclusion (being left out)
Example: Social Studies, no one sits with me
3. Mimicking
People mimic me because I talk more then my friend does : (

Lunch
Tickets are now available for the dance
But Mom and Dad say I can't go

Honors Language Arts
There is one kid who, even when he is in trouble, still makes everyone laugh while not getting in more trouble

Social Studies
There is going to be a school rules convention
We will pick one delegate from each class to discuss school rules like; eating gum, dress code, phone use, etc.
I hope I'm chosen!
Everyone has four chances, unless they are just counting Social Studies classes, which means everyone has one chance

9/11/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bus
Success! Mystery Girl (and no, I know some of you asked my Mom, but I'm not saying her name until the time comes) ; ) nervously walked up to me and asked to sit with me. Of course I said yes.

Math
The announcement about 9/11 is pretty heartbreaking, yet inspirational
Also, the person who talked about it is actually a survivor of it, they were in the tower when it was hit

Computers
Yes! I have finished all 20 lessons! (by fall break I only needed to do ten)

Lunch
I ate lunch during Math (we are allowed to eat in there, as well as in Computers) so I helped my teachers roll coins
It was really fun
I also, brought up the point that I was the only boy there, and said I was use to that, and then my math teacher called me a 'ladies man', whatever that means
Probably something related to being able to get the ladies ; )

Honors Language Arts
This bell work is offensive, because it is 'where does this comma go?' too easy
So...much...homework...

9/12/14----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Math
I think I did well enough on the quiz, and that it will help my grade go back to an A

And there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment