Monday, January 19, 2015

Seventeenth Week of School! - Blog #29

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, website) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Project Lead The Way (Day 1), Student Aid (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, Social Studies


1/12/15----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student Aid
Now I have someone else to work with
I ran into Anya while I was delivering something

Honors Language Arts
We got a person from the Holocaust, and we have to guess from their name and picture who they were essentially
Some people got weird names, like Adolf Heck or some, like me, get names like David Bergman
These people could be soldiers, Nazis, or victims

Social Studies
We talked our way out of all the work

1/13/15----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Dad's birthday! He is 37 😄

Honors Language Arts
We are being taught the eight steps of genocide
Where technically being taught how to commit genocide
Yeah...

1/14/15----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
I went to training to become a Student Aid
FUN FACT #9: 25,000,000 of your cells died as you read this sentence. It's okay though, because your body will make 300 billion new celles today! 😅

Honors Language Arts
My teacher knows that my Wednesday nights are busy, *I have Mutual* so she told me I can do the homework tomorrow in class

1/15/15----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
I couldn't get my homework done because I was at Student Aid training yesterday, so I did it in class, which should of gotten me partial credit no matter what, but she gave me full credit
Yay for being a responsible student!

Project Lead The Way
This is my note car[d]: 

We all made different ones and drove them by rolling a marble down a ruler into them
I would have one by passing 12 feet, but a chunk of tape flipped it

1/16/15----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
We made little animal cells out of treats:

I could name all the parts in a diagram, but that would take awhile

Math
We learned about the new high school
We are going to be the Casteel Colts!
Second place was Cowboys, third was Cougars
I wanted Cougars
Casteel Cougars...has a nice ring to it, don't us think?
I think every condensed Mormon area needs a school with a Cougar mascot

Student Aid
It is fun to run into Anya and my friends while delivering

It is awesome that I get to take my iPod because I can get pictures of stuff that you wouldn't see otherwise

Sorry for the inconsistent blog posts, I'm working on making it a regular Sunday thing

And that was this week! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment