Sunday, January 4, 2015

Quick update - Blog #27

So school starts back up really soon, on Tuesday. So blogs will be going up. However, they will be smaller than they used to be because as we get farther into the year I have less time to write. At least to write about, because it's pretty much the same old same old almost every day. The first one or two may be a little bit lengthier than the others because I have the two new elective starting up on Tuesday and Wednesday. Also something that I'm considering doing is starting like a review thing. I got a cool format from my computer teacher about how to do a product review. I can apply that to things such as maybe a TV show or a game without giving anything away of course. I know that maybe the games would be more or less relevant to some of you just because you don't play video games, but I still might want to do it. What do you guys think?  Also, I feel like I've been treating this like a YouTube channel. I mean that I ask you guys about if I should do something to see if you'd be interested to read it. I know that all of you would read anyway, but I still want to have stuff you guys at least enjoy reading, not just reading because I'm related to you or know you. Either way I'll see you guys in the next blog which will be coming up soon of either my next week of school, or of a certain game or TV show/movie review if you guys are up to it. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment