Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Big Camping Trip Part One - Blog #17

This is day one with our camping trip. Any questions can be asked in the comments and like some other posts, this will be some pictures with captions, and a few sentences for anything that doesn't have a picture. Here you go: 

For reference
Naughty sign!
For reference
Another naughty sign!
We don't' want to stand here Dad!

It's alive!!!
Such a huge place
Family picture!
We're so tiny!
My ugly failed attempt at a selfie with a rock

I am just waiting for us to fall

So pretty...
I want to live there, and it looks like Tony Stark's house
You can see to the end of the Earth. I wish
Me too
One rock, will save us all, the Focused-Upon Rock! : )

Eliza is a wizard!!!
So tired...

(In usion) So tired...
Well he's dead

During this hike, I noticed a lot of little rock towers, and Dad thought that they were a spirtual thing. I mean, look at how many I saw, plus more I just didn't take pictures of!









Weird...

And there was our first day! See you next time! ((c) Dad took some of these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment