Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Birthday!!! - Blog #16

So now I am fourteen. Sorry about the lack of posts, but my first school break kind of carried me away. Either way, I am going to show the pictures with the necessary captions. Here you go: 
(Exhibit A) This is my cake (Explanation is below)


(Exhibit B) Aww, I'm camera shy!

(Exhibit C) Seriously, this is it?

(Exhibit D) Well, okay

(Exhibit E) Really? Has to have the spotlight. Sheesh

(Exhibit F) Oh, I get it. All of the presents were stuffed in the box! (Sorry for the blurriness, blame Mom :))

(Exhibit G) All my loot!

(Exhibit H) The excitement caught up with me

(Exhibit I) What to wish for...

(Exhibit J) It took about 15 seconds to get to the blowing out part

And there it is! My birthday. But before I go, I'll explain the cake. Ha, you didn't think I'd forget? It is important because it was also on my wishlist and I didn't get it from anyone. The cake is a gear, and that gear symbolizes Steam. Steam is a gaming community that I use for all my gaming. They (Steam) make deals with all the game makers and then put the games on their community browser for all the gamers to buy or for others to gift to friends. Here is the website: Link For future reference, my wishlist: Link See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment