Sunday, October 19, 2014

Eleventh Week of School! - Blog #20

I know that it is just three days, but that doesn't mean I'll forget my duty to write notes! Also, quick note. I am loving being a teacher. It is fun to prepare the sacrament and still be able to pass. I also like my new leaders a lot. They're fun and don't ridicule my love for video games. So yeah.

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, website) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, Social Studies.

10/15/14--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
These pre-tests *For chemistry* are really hard
My table is 3v1 in favor of girls

Math
We are diving right back into this
My group just talks about sports and I'm the only one getting anything done. 'Sigh'

Honors Language Arts
It is so much fun talking to this teacher
Actually, it is fun to talk to all my teachers, and it feels like I'm friends with them, which is kind of weird

10/16/14--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
And now begins my first Science Fair Project

Oral Expression
We all did some funny skits with a lot of death and it was so FUNNY!

Lunch
I have learned that I am very unobservant when reading

10/17/14--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is kind of sad that I never went through elementary school because a friend from church brought a grade book from their elementary years and I saw a lot of my friends who looked so funny compared to how they look now, and I will never have that : (

And that was this week! Next week I will be taking the ACT Explore tests which I think will be cool. Link See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment