Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fourteenth Week of School! - Blog #25

Like always, anything that has a link (video, song, website) will be in the post. I also put asterisk notes for clarification. Here you go.

My schedule: Science, Math, Oral Expression (Day 1), Computers (Day 2), Honors Language Arts, Social Studies.

11/3/14--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Math
I got a 90% on the test, and with test corrections, I can get up to a 95% (because she only give you half the points, even if you get everything fixed quickly)

Honors Language Arts
I got to use my teacher's keys! So in my mind, I was a teacher for all of two minutes!

11/4/14--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science
FUN FACT #2: There are more than 40,000 species of spiders worldwide!
That's for you dad! :-)
There is a kid at my new table who used to be mean to me, but now that he is not, he's actually pretty funny

Math
Our class met our average quiz goal (81%) so we get to sit where we want
NOT!
I wanted to stay in my front seat, and even though the teacher said ' Fill out the front first', everyone except for me didn't, so I got moved to the back
And with the random kid! (He says things so far off topic, you can't see the topic, if you know what I mean)
No one else seems to be understanding moving decimals
Come on people! This is eighth-grade!

Social Studies
I got spitballed

11/5/14--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oral Expressions
I am one of the like five king/queen of pantomiming!

Honors Language Art
I took things so far today and...I kind a lost one of three participation points for causing trouble
I was the last one in class (I think) to not have my name on the board (essentially, last want to get in trouble)
I thought I wouldn't ever get in trouble...
;-(

And that was this week! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment